Shall do a quick blog while waiting for my hair to dry!
Met val for lunch at 12pm! went over to lot one and had lots of catch up.=)) its been a long time since we last sat down to chat! Good to know that everything is doing very well for her especially for her like her job and etc. =D
After lunch, val went for her salon appointment and accompanied her till ard 3.30 and headed over to the One of the bund, Clifford Pier for my event job! Thats one of the job that would occasionally do when joseph calls. Its either like usher or cloak service job. Quite alright I must stay, good money also. This time round worked with all total strangers and met a new friend! Lucky got him to talk to and have dinner with. or else i'm really gonna be a loner man. HAHA!
Oh yah! Shenton way is damn bloody inaccessible! I was at Hitachi Tower today and wanted to cross over to Clifford Pier(which was right opposite) BUT THERE WASNT TRAFFIC LIGHT NOR OVERHEAD BRIDGE ANY WHERE NEAR. Arghhh, felt damn pissed cos the building is so near yet so far! wanted to J-walk over but there were barriers so CANT!
Took the mrt back home after that, felt super hungry so tired my luck by sms-ing my gfs. Guess what! My bff, xing replied! Super on mans. Love her to the max! She drove her bro's car and there we broomed to Jalan Besah for prawn mee! NICEEEE! its not as oily as the one at McPherson. So ppl who are going for healthy choice. that will be the one. Moreover the ingredients are much more as compared to the ones that I had tried before. Xing, thanks for the recommendation! Had a full meal and then went over to Mustafa! Each of us bought a bag there and my lunch for today! =xx Nice okayyy! HAHAH.
Guess who I saw at Little India! **WEITING and his co. HAHA. super qiao can! SO wells, took a photo with him as he is reporting to the nation the very next day. =DD
I'M SO GONNA WAKE UP AT 11AM AND MOP THE FLOOR B4 I HEAD OUT FOR TUITION @430PM!
##i cant upload the pics! shall do it tmr. TIRED!
♥ 3:43 AM