
woahhhh! Super tiring mannnnnnnnnnnn! Have been working for the IT show from thurs to sun! timing is from like 11am-9 plus. Luckily I've got company there, both fishball and bigbird was working too. I'm seriously very glad that I'm working for VAIO. Thanks fb for the recommendation! After the 4 days of chiong-ing, we decided to have a good meal after the show. Walked over to bugis for steamboat+bbq buffet! ate from like 10plus till ard 12am. Super filling! After which we walked from bugis till far east! Had a great time with each other! =))




Basically for the whole show, working there was fun la i would say. Many funny stuff happened. Be it with customers or the makan times. =)) shant elaborate on it! Anyways, today had tuition for crystal @3pm and went straight home after that. Was having the post-tiredness.. Feeling super lethargic now. Gonna go run errands tmr and work at bodyshop @1pm!
Having enrollment day at SIM on wed! Looking forward!=))
♥ 8:36 PM