
Went for church service with hui and jasmine. It's been long since I last went but still. The feeling was great! =) After service, met yiin for lunch and studied with them. Erh, as in they studied and I read magazines and storybook. But half of the time I was staring into space. After which, had dinner together @ capitol building having hainanese pork chop rice!
After dinner went over to Lot 1 to meet the gang for the jackie chan movie. Its pretty nice! So glad for these whole week, the 3 movies that Ive watched were good!Yeaaaa tmr will be going down to collect the laptop! Damn excited! Initially today was supposed to go down SIM to hand in my last transcript for RMIT application. BUTTT was super lazy, shall postpone it to thursday when I go down for BAOC convention night then. Good thou, so that dont have to make 2 trips down. Oh yea giving tuition later at 7.30pm! Looking forward to it! Till then, I shall just slack at home!
♥ 3:48 PM