<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7418132?origin\x3dhttp://audrisss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rely on me.
i'm your soul.

Your photo here.

I'm a girl who ONLY love myself.

strike out.

I want you
I wanna be rich too

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

i know who you are:)

my PLAYLIST


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, April 10, 2009



Today was in school for the whole day! Met yiin at 10.15am, wanted to install ms office into the laptop but unfortunately cant! Cos the IT guy said some whatever stuff. arghhh. Anyways, went for lunch at SIM with jennifer and yiin. After lunch went over to CC to watch the baoc performance. Met up with lots of ppl together, includes ba society peeps, YML and bao! nice feeling having to gather back once again. took pictures with guys that I've not seen for awhile! While watching the performance, alot of flashback was back! Seriously those were the moments that I will remember thru my poly life man. It's the time when we stayed up for camps, doing silly stuff together, bonding sessions and manymanymore that we have with each other. Till now, I'm glad that I am still in contact with some of them! they there goessss... gonna take more from WJ! =)) Waited for some of them to pack up and went over to KAP for dinner. Gossiped and I just realized some stuff that I din know 1 year ago.. omg. I always thought I was well updated. BUTT. the truth is not!=xx gonna slp soon! working at bodyshop tmr @1pm! HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY PEEPS!












12:50 AM