No club today! wanted so much to club! butttt feel so tired and everything is not confirm so didn't club! Went back to sch in the noon and helped out in the games station as station master! felt super drained cos was under the hot sun for close to 4hrs. damn hot! Though the weather was blazing hot, it was still worth it because I'm back to baoc to help out. No matter what, baoc plays part of my poly life because I was in it for the past 2 years. The feeling back was great still.=)
Left school at ard 6.30pm and headed down for tuition! When I was in school, i was tempted to cancel tuition today but with consideration. I decided to go for tuition instead. Tmr will be meeting yiin at 10.15, she's accompanying to install software into the new laptop. after which will be having lunch at megabits with jennifer i think. =)) After lunch will be attending baoc finale! this time round, the feeling must be different because for the past 2 years i was either the SCO/ASCO so yeaaa, this year will be just sitting around to watch the performance! After the whole thing will be out with the ba society peeps for dinner to celebrate wilson's bday. kinda looking forward to it! =DDD pictures will be up tmr for the event!

Crystal, my pri 1 tuition kid! Damn cute!

Her sister and cousins, her house is always crowded with kids
♥ 12:21 AM