New month has arrived. Days are passing faster with every count! I've booked the chalet for my bday! It will be held at HomeTeamNS @Bukit Batok CDANS. Finally booked it and am so glad! Anyways, I'm on the way of planning the details for my 21st! Consolidating ideas for my theme and party. SO please enrich me with your ideas if you have any!
These few days has been great. Been meeting up with friends and leading the slacker life. I'm kind of sick of it though. Just hope that any kind company will adopt me into their company for a contract job! Oh yeah, I've got a new tuition kid, Crystal! Shes pri 1 and lives at Teck whye so its like damn convenient for me cos its walking distance. Yesterday was the first lesson with her. I shall snapshot her for you guys to see! She's cute! =DD Tmr will be the second. Hope everything goes well!
Tmr will be going down NUS to help fishball to tend her stall @ the bazaar. Come down and support if you can alright! After which will be having tuition at 730pm!
My eyecandy has been disappearing for quite awhile. LOL.
♥ 12:25 AM