


WOAHHH! Sentosa today was good! Had a fun time with the girls.=)) the pictures will say it all! Reached the beach at ard 11 and picnic-ed till 2 plus when it started pouring! After which went to bathe and headed down to vivo. Accompanied bb to collect her camera and Keppel tower. At first I wanted to go for kbox butt suddenly didn't feel like at the end. So changed to movies instead! Watched Hotel for Dogs with them and I must say that the movie was indeed not bad. I would rate it 8.5/10! =))
After the movie, bus-ed down to HV to meet up with hui,yiin and vanet! Dined at sushi tei and as usual, food was good there! Chatted and had a good catch up with each other. Oh yea! My bro is back from bangkok! But I dont see him ard at home yet. Oh well, gotta work tmr at 1pm! =)) thats all for today!
♥ 10:47 PM