YEAAAA! today marks the last day of school in NGEE ANN! Just printed my final report and all necessary stuff in school. Gonna hand up soon! After which, will be embarking on my taiwan project! which is to research on our graduation trip which is happening next week! From 18t025 Feb! I'm freaking excited about it. Moreover, I have almost collected all of my money from debtors. I seriously had a hard time asking back the money. Got to be so thick skin la! =x
Shags, my mp3 is still with joshua. Gotta get back before my trip! If any of you reading this entry and would be going down sentosa these few days, pls tell me okay! THANKS! Till then.
ps: I have officially broke up with Joshua on the 07 Feb! So please don't mention him in front of me anymore k! =))
Loveeee
dris
♥ 3:05 PM