woaaww! what a busy week! Nevertheless it was all spent fruitfully. HAHHA. shan't elaborate cos theres just too much to be said.
Just had supper cos my dear parents bought bukit timah's LOR MEE home. They knew about my dieting plan but still.. LOL. The itchy mouth me, cant stand the temptation but to finish up the whole pack. Now i'm feeling extremely guilty for eating. SHIT.
Suddenly I've got a thought! That is to take my own photo portfolio at some studio when I'm 21yrs old! Hmmmm.. good idea ahhh! So with that, I got to go on serious diet to look prettier in the pictures! Theres comes my motivation! WOOHOO! LOL. =x
For those who are reading this entry! Just wanna blog saying I'm doing fine with my attachment, I miss going out with the girls cos its been like 2 weeks since I last saw them and my supper girls which are xing, jamie and regina! =))
I'm changing shop to work from next month onwards! Wish me luck pls. =)) GD NIGHT! will post up pictures soon!
♥ 11:33 PM