
Today's work at bodyshop was great! Love working there. Had mac's wasabi meal for lunch cum dinner today. OMGGG its so damn delicious can! If any of the days im early for work, I'm so gonna buy that for breakfast! wahhha.
Tmr will be working morning shift at sentosa! after that gonna prepare for the farewell gathering for eric as he is tmr will be his last day of work! I will miss him lots man.
Anyways, yesterday was derek's last day working which means it was the last day I was working with him. He told me only in the night in msn and not during work because he didn't want to leave sadly. I'm gonna miss another friend to talk to during work. =(
Still, life goes on and I will get over all of it soon. =) Hope tmr's gathering will be fun! =DDD
♥ 11:11 PM