My stomach is feeling so bloated with dunno whatever thing is in it causing it. DARN IT! Had practically only a chicken pie for the whole day and wasn't feeling hungry. Super weird. Met the girls at ECP for BBQ after work at 6.30pm to celebrate yiin's belated bday with Kevin and the rest! Reached ard 8pm thou. Photos will be up soon when i get it from Jennifer! =)Just got home at ard 11 with terrell transport home! was freaking tired. I drooled during nap time when i'm having break when working can. That shows how tired I am!
woahhh! I'm getting back on track! Had been on off on tues, MC on wed and Tour on thurs! Initially when started work on fri i was so darn tired! I think due to my illness and not back on track yet. So was super tired that day! Kevin sent me over to Palawan to help out for lunch relief. He was saying "happy right, go there dont feel like coming back already right", I was like grinning when he said that. =x Got a lil alive after that then! LOL. Today's work was good too cos Jasmin was back to relief Merlion! I miss talking and crapping with her! =DD with that, ERIC is offically back in Philippines!
I guess everything is back to normal! Merlion is still a nice place to work at! Relieving Palawan for the whole morning shift tmr. =)) Good! Can see hunks and babes there and hear nice music! WAAHAHA. alright! heading to bed nowwwwwwww! GN!
oh yah! my bro called me up yesterday to check how I was doing. damn touched can. *GRINS WIDELY!
♥ 12:18 AM