I'm so full now! Worked morning shift today and was like so dead tired. But luckily it was ser wee who was the in-charge for today. Everything went on damn relaxing. He even asked me where I wanna stand in the store which is the first time any in-charge will ask their colleague. damn funny!
Yesterday's gathering was fun and pleasant. The plan was changed to Cafe Del ma instead and not having ala cart dinner at delifrance store. LOL. All thanks to Chris's idea. I think the guys in Merlion are all drinkers man. They love to drink damn alot can. OMG. shall upload the pics once i get them from the guys.
Just now after work met my parents for dinner. We dined at Pasir Panjang's Food Centre and had seafood! Had my fav cockles, siput, stingray, fried kang kong and fried oyster! All those are sinful food and it wasn't that delicious as compared to some other places that I've tried but still it was niceee! It's been a long time since I last dined with my parents. Unfortunately my brother is not with us cos he is in thai! MISS HIM! actually not really la. =x Because I'm so tired with working! it's like so damn no life cos after work will head straight home. But if i go out after that, I will be damn tired the next day. So when the days accumulates, I will be a walking zombie already. Oh well, things are meant to be looked at the brighter side of life. STAY POSITIVE AUDRIS!
ROSTER for this week!

alrightt, gonna slp NOW! long day tmr again!
♥ 10:31 PM