I'm on MC today! yesterday had my off day and was running a fever. But still met up with alvin, YML and yvo for movies and lunch. I was having a bad time going out when I was sick. But what to do! yesterday was the last day to meet up with alvin before he enlist into army on thurs! 3 of us watched the movie "Smilers" before YML came over to meet us. Omg. First time tearing with my make-up on because the movie was so touching! Luckily my make-up didn't smudge in the end. LOL. Got home at ard 7 and slept all the way till today at ard 9 plus in the morning. At least my fever have subsided. =) just feeling a lil headache and still got the urge to vomit. visited the doctor in the morning alone and am at home now! Hope tmr will be fine because having the Tour of Sentosa from 9-6.30pm! I'm so looking forward to it can! wahahahah!
Oh yea, tmr the Merlionians are going Ddl o for eric's farewell again. I'm still thinking if I should go because I've not recovered yet and I dont want to reach home late too. oh noooo. =x
Pictures at Cafe Del ma!

Grp pic!

With Eric! =DD
.png)
my 3 other fav Philippines colleagues! =DD

yummyy!

the drinkers. omg.

eric and song!

the peeps!

there they go again..

=DD

eric with our present!
♥ 1:43 PM