I LOVEE TODAY'S MEET UP! Omg, so nice seeing them again. The usual 5 of us, without bel. Really hope she can join us soon! Met up at The Cathay's 99cents sushi restaurant and had rochor tauhuey after that. Nice catching up with each other since like a month ago! We shall have our mj session soon! I really hope deepavali I won't need to work. Keeping fingers cross!*
Did relieve at Palawan Hut 7 today. Nice weather with nice people. Luckily today wasn't that dead boring because I was all alone in the small lil hut at palawan beach. Got to met this lifeguard named Gas, chatted with him for awhile and with another guest who was taking shelter at the hut. HAHAHAAAA! Another moment, I got a complimentary drink from the indian fusion restaurant manager. Nice drink on a hot weather today! Good experience there! But I was kinda bored being there alone though. The feeling of working at Bukit Timah Hill is coming back because I was all alone in the shop when I was there too! LOL.
Will be working afternoon shift tmr and FULL shift on sat! But then, something I'm looking forward is that my bro will be back! Just chatted with jo(bro's gf) that we will be fetching him from the airport on sunday morning. His flight will be at ard 1.30am! =DDD
This week will soon be over again! WOHOO! Pictures will be up soon!







♥ 11:55 PM