<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7418132?origin\x3dhttp://audrisss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rely on me.
i'm your soul.

Your photo here.

I'm a girl who ONLY love myself.

strike out.

I want you
I wanna be rich too

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

i know who you are:)

my PLAYLIST


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Thursday, September 18, 2008

SENTOSA DAY!

This morning reached sentosa at ard 12 plus! Played volley with yvonne, alvin, christie and meiling! Nice playing with them! =DD Today's sun is so hot! stayed there till ard 3pm and washed up after that.

After bath we had cravings for pasta so decided to go Heeren for Waruku! When we reached the entrance of the shop then we realize that it's not OPEN yet! The opening for the new shop will only be on 21st! We felt so cheated! But still we changed venue and went Shokudo at Cineleisure! =DD NICEEEEEEEEEE. After dinner went with the guys to see them play pool! Left after a short while and headed home! I'm feeling so drained out! Gonna slp soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!=D

Picturess!

The course's LUNCH! Chicken riceee!


US at Vivo!


Mushroom and Ham Pasta!


Christie the bday boy!


the 2 jokers! =x


♥ 10:17 PM