oOooo~ i'm staying over at yiin's house now! Just now met up at around 9 plus after work, went to Cine's KBOX for our singing session. Both of us had fun then! dont need to snatch for mike. LOL. Each of us paid like $15 and it was well paid because we kept refilling our titbits. SO WORTHWHILE!
Oh yes! Tmr is OFF day. I'm so freaking happy. I guess tmr I'm gonna go hv with yiin to buy a new ear piece. Bad news is that the Creative Zen stone that I bought at the IT fair cannot be exchanged due to their company's stupid policy which is because I opened up the package. So no exchange can be done. SUPER DUMB la. Poor mum gotta use my old MP3 now cos intially wanted to get her a new FM radio but now no more!
My potential didn't reply my comment on friendster! =((
Good night peeps!
♥ 4:09 AM