OFF DAY!
Yesterday went out with my bro and his gf, joanne for movie after work. Watched "Mamma Mia", I didn't know its those musical type where the whole movie is singing that band's music. At first was quite excited to watch the show but after like half an hour, I was disappointed man. I think its due to tiredness thats why I couldn't concentrate on the movie! Couldn't take it so dozed off once in awhile in the threatre.
Later will be going down to my grandma's house for Lantern Festival gathering! I'm so looking forward to eat the mooncakes! HEEE.
Yesterday during work, was scheduled to do "Buskering" at Oscar & Co. which is another outlet of Sentosa. For that we got to go out and sell the light sticks individually before and after the Songs Of The Sea show. As usual, this is not my first time doing it so was quite normal then. Managed to sell quite afew for my first time! Luckily there wasn't any shortage of money or else got to pay using our own pocket money. Quite challenging though when there is alot of guest coming up to you to buy because you got to keep a look out for the items in the basket and the changing of money.
Now I realise that Merlion is one of the nicer shops to work as collected from my other colleagues. I'm so glad that I'm working there. Hope I will stay long there! Nice colleagues and supervisor! Hope it will stay that way. =xx
BYEE!
♥ 2:35 PM