
Frontline training today! Seems like at the start of my attachment, every week there will be trainings for me to attend. Which means free teabreaks + lunches! LOLL. =x but still, I did learned new skills and knowledge from those trainings okayyy.. not go there for free stuff only. =x The weird thing is, I'm the only intern going for the training, my other friend was not told to go. Therefore I'm the only girl from Retail side. Luckily theres ken and derek to accompany. Or else it will be even weirder!

Us at Tourism Academy Library =)

DEREK!

KEN!
Merlionnnnnn merlion!!
Got up at 6.15 today and boarded the bus at 6.50! So early la, cos i'm afraid that I will be late again. But then, today is training day, so dont have to be punctual cos dont have to punch card! =DD After training today, went back to work till 8.30! so tiring la, at the end of the day I'm like so freaking tired.
Tmr will be working full shift also! so im gonna leave house at 6.55am to avoid the traffic jam! =D
Gonna develop the photos for the girls tmr! I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SATURDAY FOR THEIR BDAY COS ITS MY OFF DAY!
so tired.shall slp after posting! GN FOLKS!
♥ 12:11 AM