After work went down to bodyshop to visit my colleagues! When I reached the shop, fifi told me that she has got something for me then she handed me the limited edition make-up brush and the bronzer! OMG! I'm so damn touched by that! Because long time ago like ard 2 mths ago? I told her I want the tester for it. I almost forgotten about that product and she actually did remembered. I was about to tear already la. =))

Other then that, Gwenda passed me a Hongbao containing $30 dollars for our shop award which is the Most Outstanding Compliments throughout the whole of Bodyshop Outlets hence the amount was split among the 7 of us! And the small red elephant beside it is the keychain that holds on to our shop gate. That is the elephant that will be used to close the gate. Memorable story behind that small little thing, shan't bore you guys with it. But it meant alot to me in Bodyshop!=)
Haiiii, I really miss working there. It's almost close to a year working there already! As I was thinking, I may be quitting Bodyshop soon as I really cannot commit in working there anymore due to my attachment and dont wish to delay because there's company policy to follow too. Shall see how about it again.


After that met kewei, val, zhiying and lionel for dinner at LJ! We had the Ramadan family meal, not bad though cos its quite worth the money and the company eating is important too! Nice food and nice company! Chatted and went to look for monkey's present. didn't help much though. =xx shalllet the seniors do the shopping! HAHAH! oh yea. Chiu! thanks for the nice pouch! I shall use it to put my cash and everything so that i can bring out for my break! HAHAHA
Today's work was good! Got to know another guy called Choon Kiat, he's a fun guy to talk to la. I guess everyone there are like that. =) There's a full-time staff, Amanda who work at the Digi-Kodak. Nice girl to hang around with. Whenever I see her, I will be happy man! hahah! so took a pic with her! Shall see her on Thursday! =DD

Picture with Nat my attachment sch mate! This afternoon finally we got the chance to have lunch together. We went over to Trapizza. The food served was NICEE but not cheap though. But overall, it was well spent! =DD I was lateeee for my lunch break but luckily its okay. HAHAH! I shall meet her for lunch tmr too!! =D so nice to have someone to accompany during breaks. CHICKEN CUTLET MEAL at Taste Of Singapore tmr! =DD
♥ 11:30 PM