WEEEE 2moreday to proj PRESENTATION!!
Had proj in the morning and worked at 5pm till closing! Work was as usual but without stock in today! Because its postponed to tmr, thats why today im so free, felt so sleepy during work. But luckily I was occupied by gwenda's speech report. HAHAHA.
Had lunch today in the lib again! Had "BA CHO MEE" (minced meet noodle) from CANTEEN2! Its so delicious with lots of vinegar. =DD

Chicken rice which was yesterday's dinner!

we were sitting at the corner of the room to prevent from getting caught. LOL.
Tmr will be going down Sentosa for the group interview at 2pm! I'm so excited la! But on the other hand I'm thinking of my proj, hope that it will be done by tmr. I left my grp to go printing the draft and all because I was rushing to work, felt bad! Thanks girls!2 more days and we will be freeeeeeeeeee!
ANDD! I must so thank Yiin for being so initiative to pass sarah the black blazer that i will be borrowing from her! Initially was to meet her for dinner but after I got the timing for the interview, I can kind of predict that I will need to go back sch after my interview to rehearse and finalize the slides. But even without informing her about it, she passed to sarah in advance already! HEART HER <3<3<3<3! Not forgeting about Sarah too! thanks for calling me to inform me on how to pass me the blazer! 2 of you ARE SO APPRECIATED BY ME! *SMILES!
WISH ME LUCK TMR FOR THE INTERVIEW! GN!
♥ 11:42 PM