<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7418132?origin\x3dhttp://audrisss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rely on me.
i'm your soul.

Your photo here.

I'm a girl who ONLY love myself.

strike out.

I want you
I wanna be rich too

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

i know who you are:)

my PLAYLIST


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Today's work was so slack! The 6 of us were just merely standing there to usher ppl to the different areas. Started work at 5.30 and surprisingly karen let us off at ard 8pm which was suppose to be 10pm. Bused home and went to the Pasar malam to get some food home for my dinner! Tmr will be another day but will be Sentosa's Saffrons Hall! AHAHAHA.

Getting back to today's event, from where I was standing, there were another 4 security guards standing opposite me at the entrance of the function place. Its so damn funny observing them because they were communicating through their headphones in their ear while they are standing close to each other. There were talking some stuff which I couldn't manage to guess. Hope will be seeing them tmr! hahah!

OH YES! Xing will be back tmr morning! I WANT TO MEET HER SOON AND HEAR HER STORIES ABOUT TAIWAN! =DDD

TATA!


♥ 10:15 PM