
Class Picture!

END OF PROJS! IM SO FREAKING HAPPY! OTHER THAN THAT! I'VE GOT ANOTHER GREAT NEWS! I AM IN FOR THE SENTOSA ATTACHMENT! just that I'm not sure which department I'm posted to in Sentosa. But I got a strong feeling that I will be in the Retail Line. =DD
Had my presentation this monrning, everything went on smooth just that theres some small hiccups thats all. As my class is quite competitive, everyone were all prepared for the Final Integrated Project. All looking smart. Had lunch with the girls from the class after that, we went over from sch to Far East Plaza for La-mien and some Hong Kong desserts. YUMMY! I bought 2 books too to read! I'm so excited in getting back to reading now! Was so busy with project for the past few weeks, din really have the time to do leisure stuff that I enjoy!

These 2 are the books I bought!
Reached home at ard 4 plus, took a nap from 6 to 7 plus and went out to meet xing and qing for dinner! So niceeeee chilling out with the girls, updating each other on the things that have happened and just chatted anything and everything!

LOVE THEM to BITS!! =DD
Pictures taken today!





we survived through! =)

With our Class Advisor, Miss Clare Lee
♥ 11:43 PM