AHHH! I'm working tmr at 2pm! =( not sure if whether I should be happy or sad. Because after i start my attachment there may be high possibility that I would not be able to work much/stop working at Bodyshop! As calculated, each week, I've got to work at Sentosa for 44hrs which means I will only have about 1 or 1 & 1/2 day break per week. With that I doubt I got that much energy to work at Bodyshop on my OFF days. Sooo, gonna cherish the time working tmr!
ARGHh! I just realise that theres someone that I dislike most who is working with me at the same place! Feel damn irritated by that, i guess thats life man. Its not always as planned but obstacle will occur as unexpected. SHIT! I think I'm gonna outcast myself towards her including everyone thats with her. DAMNIT!
Anyways, on the happier note was yesterday I had a great time with my sec sch friends though not all expected turned up! We dined at the MadJack Cafe near Coronation Plaza. Food was not bad just that I didn't really like the environment and the service. But still, food was cheap and what can I expect much from there. Had a great chat with each other because our last met up was hmmmmmmm like 4mths ago? After dinner some of us went over to Clackquay, wanted to chill at some pub but was as usual packed! So we changed destination to Demsy Hill. Stayed there till ard 2 and was fetched home by the guys! So nice of having friends who drives, we will no longer take public transport when we are out man. HAHAH!