WOOOO! So fulfilled. I HAD DIM SUM TODAY! And its not those normal stall ones. Its the one jas recommended, its at Chinatown called the Red Star Restaurant. Its super nice I tell you! The 3 of us started ordering once we got our seats. Its those traditional kind of push carts where all the food are being pushed to you and you can order straight away without waiting for it to be served. Its very convenient and efficient! The total bill came up to be $50.75 which was reasonable I think. I guess the 3 of us were too hungry and excited about ordering! After lunch we were complaining that we were too full. It's a very nice meal! =))
Today our class finally started on our NAA survey. Both jas and i was quite efficient . Shall work harder tmr! =DD Unlike some others going MIA! LOL. =x Anyways, will be busying doing the survey these few days. Hope to finish it asap because theres many assignments and proj submissions going on concurrently. I will survive through this 2 weeks! =DD
YEAAAA! My bro will be back tonight, I had a damn full dinner tonight. Had KFC meal and Green Tea Macflurry. OMGGGG. Today is such a sinful day! Gonna jog and buy a bday cake back for my bro later! =DDD I MISS HIM!!

The very traditional method!

DIM SUMS!

delicious!

Century Egg Porridge. Super!

SO PACKED!


FINISHED!

Peline and her dessert!

Satisfied US!
LOVEEEEEE!
Audris
♥ 8:07 PM