NICEEEE work-out today! =DDDD
Got up at 11! intially was to meet alvin at 12 but he couldn't make it on time so we changed to 1pm! Both of us went over to CDANS's gym. Its a new one located at the top of the building, very spacious but the layout wasn't that good because the tv is so near! I cant really see when I'm running on the track mill. Gymwerkz in NP is better than there because the tv can be seen there but not at CDANS. LOL. =x
Many hilarious stuff happened when we were there. Not gonna elaborate on it. ask me if you want! =) Had a late lunch cum dinner at teck whye after that! Luckily I was on time for work at 5pm. Was super tired today at work, partly was because of the gym workout. =x My body is gonna ache tmrrr! But I'm glad my fats are working out! LOLL!
Proj meeting tmrrr! Gonna study for stock market test on thurs too!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR ELAINE!*Hope you are reading this! =))) enjoy your day with batman! HAHAHAH!
I'm gonna slp early today! Gd night peeps!
♥ 12:53 AM