My IS modules have stepped down! No more worries about it! =DD
Had my stock market test and my WISP presentation today! I guess everything went on quite fine. Hopefully everything goes well. Spoke to Miss Fong regarding my IAP selection, asked for her permission to switch to HR department because marketing side has got too over-whelming application from students. Hopefully I get a good slot in it and will enjoy my attachment! Because I know I wont be enjoying if im studying in sch for the next coming sem.
Nowadays, more projs and high weighted deadlines for projs are dealing soon! Got to bark up in it! Saw rene and sab today at Canteen 1 while doing elaine's bday card, spent quite some time together crapping in the canteen today which I enjoyed! =DD

=DD sab,rene and meeee!

PHISH FOOD ppl! We shall have an outing soon after all of my exams and projs! =D
Both xiyao and i were busy doing the bday card! Getting pictures printed, cutting and writing lots of touching words in the whole card!

busy working on elaine's card!

Front view!

Back view! see the paragraphs of words? Its xiyao's nonsense but creative idea! GOOD JOB DEY! hahahha!
After which some of the girls from society went to complete wenjin's bday card. By then, my brain was so-called "braindead". So TIRED! Headed over to KAP's Cold Storage and bought the party stuff. Cabbed over to Crystal's house and blown the balloons and preparations. The ppl came in after 7pm and gave a surprise party for elaine and wj! Was a surprise for elaine but not for wj though. LOL. He is too pranky to be tricked into such stuff la! HAHA. Anyways, I'm glad that they enjoyed the party with the presents and the organizer who is Crystal! Good effort and nicely done though there are many hiccups in between. LOl

The BDAY peeps!

Elaine and her presents! =D

DEY wasn't there with US! =(( but we still look nice! HAHAA.

The party food! Nicely estimated food! HAHAHA.
Group photos are still pending! cos its not taken with my cam.=DD
Tmr will be another long dayy! Celebrating both of my sister's bday at Raffles City's Shodoku. oh my, 3rd time there! I guess I wont want to go there soon after tmr! GD NIGHTTT!
♥ 12:49 AM