Let me start from yesterday first!
Worked at 2pm yesterday and had dinner with jennifer because she came to look for me! Its always her having dinner with me during weekend and is the only one. So ppl! Whenever I work, my dinner break will usually be from 5-6pm! So when you are free, come down to join me for dinner alright. HEE.
One sad news, my eye-candy from Giordano is gonna resign on 1aug because his sch will be starting soon. Hasn't seen him for a long time already. Haiya, so depressing. NO MORE EYECANDY FOR ME DURING WORK. =(( LOL. Hope I can find one soon to replace him! =DD

MJMJMJMJ!
After work at 10, met up with my poly clique which includes junshufenqin! before that they met up for dinner and waited for me to end work! THANKSS! After which went back to my home together. Ate durian tog which my parents bought. Fen went home shortly after coming. Really appreciate it because she made the extra mile to meet us up after her tired work! The vaccum and mopping of floor is so worth it on Thursday because I really enjoyed myself playing mj with them yesterday. We played thru the whole night! frm 12am-6 plus in the morning! LOL. It really brings back the memory when we were yr 1s playing mj tog. The funniest thing was, all of us were so tired. But still we carried on playing after 2 full rounds. The simple reason is because we know that its hard meeting up to play mj tog and its been a long time since we played tog! *SMILES*

FEN!


bao and fishball!


At the bus-stop waiting for bus home!

spastic!

=DD SIXOFUS++BEL!

LOVEEE!

HAAAA!

smelly but yet yummy! LOL.


Taohuey and Youtiao from GEYLANG in the early morning!

ALL THANKS TO SHUUUUU's lobang! hee.

YUMMMMYYYY!

MISS muddy JUN! HAA.

shu and jun!
Got up at 12pm today and pulled shu and jun up from bed too! They ahhhh, slept at ard 7.30am when I couldn't stand it, slept straight after mj session. I left them and went straight to my cosy sleeping bag. LOL. I was so into my sleep that when qin left,I didn't even notice. =xxx

COSYY!
Went shopping with my mum at town. My mum bought herself a watch and went over to my grandmother house! Had dinner at Primer Revolving Tower Restaurant due to my father's enthu-ness in eating there. I was so tired that I didn't even want to eat la. LOL. But still, it was a nice experience eating out there because the whole restaurant was really revolving at the top of the building! At first I thought I would have "sea-sick" because due to the lack of slp. LOL.

my mumm!

My parents!

ME!

The scenery!
too bad my bro missed the dinner! (HOPE HE IS SEEING THIS POST) LOL.
Tmr will be SM proj presentation and proj meetingssss! Hope this will end soon! =)
Randomness: I WILL APPLY COCOA BUTTER EVERYDAY!