<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7418132?origin\x3dhttp://audrisss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rely on me.
i'm your soul.

Your photo here.

I'm a girl who ONLY love myself.

strike out.

I want you
I wanna be rich too

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

i know who you are:)

my PLAYLIST


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

IM USING VAL's laptop in my house. THANKS VAL!hahha. My laptop's charger is in heaven now. The wire spoilt on me when I was doing my project yesterday. I'm so handicap now without my laptop. Went over to val's house yesterday, luckily got val or else my presentation today would be GONE! The desktop in my house is useless! NO MICROSOFT WORD! ARGHH. need to get the installer from some one.

Hopefully boon can get the charger for me! FINGERS CROSSED*

SO many things to do but so little time! Many things happened this few days also, some cant be blogged. Anyways, I'm so happy that I'm done with the WISP assignment. Later then can concentrate on my MCOM test tmr at 11am. ARGH! gotta study hard for it. =)

Other then that, tmr I'm having my last presentation for the week for BMM proj. After that working at Marine Keppel for a one day job doing dinner usher. I dont know whats that! But still, good pay! $50 from 7-10.30pm! I guess that pay will go into paying for the new charger. ARGHHHH!

Alright, I think I'm napping first, working at 5pm later! JIAYOUUUU AUDRIS! LOL.


3:28 PM