I'm feeling so ARGHHHH! cannot describe if its frustration or irritation. Tmr theres 2 places that I feel like going but theres some prob! Firstly, for the regent's competition, it seems like no one that i want to go with wants to go and all they say is that they cant confirm. That is which I hate most because I don't like not confirm stuff. The other place is the netball competition in school with jun and shu. Tmr will be a long day and i got to bring my heavy laptop, shoe bag which is quite irritating. This whole week got to bring laptop which is a torture la! Hmmm, now when I'm typing I think i will most probably go for the netball competition. alrighhhttt!
Waking up at 9 tmr to complete my bmm and sm proj cos will the consulting both tutors tmr and both are due on 28july! I want to play MJ! but like too little time and so much things to do. ARGHHH. idiot. LOL. okkk i will plan my time well!
He called today! Shit. Gonna slp after miami ink 2! I WANT TO HAVE A LONG SLP!
♥ 11:29 PM