I SURVIVED THROUGH THIS WEEK AND MY LAPPY IS BACK TO LIFE THANKS TO MY DAD WHO HELPED ME TO GET THE ADAPTER! =DDD
Working on my WISP proj nowwww =(( but still at least those which are due have been doned! My IAP(attachment) is not confirmed! I'm still on the reserved list. OH GOSH! Gotta pray hard that I will get a company soon! *KEEPS FINGERS CROSSED!*
I"M SO EXCITED! NDP TMR! wait for my pictures! oh ya, its ben's 21st bday celebration too.
Pictures uploaded!:
04 Jul (Friday)

dionne and me on the lorry!

as requested! TERRELL the driverrrrr! =DD

val and me. thou both of us are damn tired after going to west coast park. it was taken at ard 2plus in the morning after our supper with the rest! =DD
07 July (Sunday)
Dinner with family!

HEEE!

my cousin! =D
10 Jul (Wed)

This was the boring staircase that I was in-charged during the event at Keppel Bay. I was so afraid that I would get food poisoning again! cos I ate some raw seafood that was left on the shelf for a long time. BUT luckily i wasn't. FORCE-ALARM! LOL.

But the food was NICEEEE!
♥ 2:19 AM