
YEAA! backkkk! Have been reading on friend's blog so I'm tempted to come back to my own! =DD
Its nice resting at home for these 2 days! did nothing much, yesterday i whipped a dinner meal for my family and i must proudly say its another success! WAHAHa. Had lunch with my bro at lot 1 this afternoon and now im just gonna slack at home. To do things that i enjoy doing. But I've not started on my baking! I wanted to bake so much by myself but still hasn't got that motivation to do so yet.
Just now I had a great chat with my bro. Both of us were just talking about the future on regards on my studies. So now, I've got a different perception of things and that I'm going to change my mind on signing up for paramedic right after I graduate. I will be taking up my Degree course at SIM i guess. But that will only come true after I've earned my uni fees. Of which it will take 1 year after I graduate from poly. Nevertheless I'm still not going to leave my ambition as a paramedic. Thanks bro for the enlightening! =DD
Argh, tmr I will have to go to sch for some compulsory course by the school before I graduate. I'm so glad that I checked my sch's mail yesterday or else I won't even know that I've missed the lesson. After which I will be working right after that! There's a gathering on sat night, still pondering if I should go or not. Anyways, today is my another day of slacking day! *SMILES*
- hes gone to army, theres uncertainties, unpredictables. idontknowhow. just let fate take its course! =)
♥ 4:55 PM