
Wake up alarm is the most torturing thing for me especially in the morning. When time wasn't up to get up I would be quite awake, its only when i need to get up then I will blame myself for not sleeping earlier. LOL. what idiot me.
Got up at 8.40am this morning and met wensheng to go for regent band practice! Nice feeling being back there, almost everything are the same except for some rules and regulations changed. But still, I love being back there! Saw Mr Kamar and Mr Hashim and had a short chat with them. Nice seeing them after for quite a long time. Both of them are still the same, they are one of the few of my fav. teachers back in sec sch days! =DD
I've changed my study plan, most prolly I would be taking up a degree overseas. After I graduate from poly, my plan would be to work for 2 years to save up money and then go overseas to study. No matter what, I must earn myself a degree cert. I know its kind of "dreaming" but still, dreams do come true. Hence, I will be working hard for this dream. =))
My hair is so wet, gonna wait for it to dry before I head to bed. Before that, got to help zhenjun print some band stuff. Hope my printer is still working. =x Oh gosh, got to work up at 6.05am tmr as regent is having their P.O.P rehersal at first Toa payoh sec, I'm going to be a "kpo" to go down and help out! I think its one of my hobby man. LOLL. TATA everyone!
♥ 1:12 AM