
TODAY i was so not me. I cried in my shop. =(( because of some dumb mistake that I made when handling cashiering. Goshhhh, I'm not that emo la. But tears just started flowing when Fifi sounded so fierce to me. That happened was not when the shop was empty but was crowded with customers. So I attended to customers when I was tearing, I guess the customers were feeling strange too but none of them asked because I was smiling to them when I was tearing. Oh wells, what a day! And that YY keep teasing me. idiot! But still, I'm fine with Fifi cos I know thats my fault but still sometimes its quite difficult to handle some cashiering case. Now my eyes hurts and had a slight headache! Long time since I last cried!
Tmr I'm gym-ing with jasmine! We should be running the stadium cause jas doesn't have the gym-workz pass. YEAAAAA! ANNDDD! MEL is DOWN! So I can't dl the tutorials and lectures to do! WOOHOO! LOL. I'm mad. =DD So tired. Slping SOON! GOOD NIGHTY!
♥ 11:11 PM