
My project grp mates! peline, jean, me & jas!
Today is MONDAY! First day of school reopen after the 2 weeks break. Hmm, how should i say. I think I'm kind of looking forward to school and maybe not? This morning was supposed to meet jas at 9.20am but I was super late! Met her up only at 9.50am.=x SORRY JAS! hahhahah. Yea, so both of us walked over the the stadium and ran 2.4km! SO shiok man, felt so nice after sweating so much under the hot sun! ANDDD luckily jas brought sun block! Because I forgotten about mine. HAHAH.
Had tutorial and lecture, as usual was boring. But still, i love lunch time! Peline drove us out for lunch to Bukit Timah shopping centre for Bimbimbap(some veg korean rice! Yummyyyyyyyyy! It's very delicious I tell you. That was both jas and mine craving for lunch thou. Yea, just now I burned the CD that consist of our fav songs thats to be played in the car whenever we are in it! Its damn hilarious when 3 of us are in it. *winks Yeayeaaaa!

Peline & jas

+DDD
Here are some online blogs that my friends asks to help publicize! Do take a look alright! They sells interesting apparels and footwears! =D
Footwears! Ladies Apparels! Tmr after sch would be working and the day would end very soon. So tired! SLPING! GN!
♥ 11:07 PM