<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7418132?origin\x3dhttp://audrisss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rely on me.
i'm your soul.

Your photo here.

I'm a girl who ONLY love myself.

strike out.

I want you
I wanna be rich too

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

i know who you are:)

my PLAYLIST


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, June 27, 2008


Lunch Time!

I'M SO LUCKY TODAY! LOL. I picked up $2 at my block downstairs when I was on my way home! Not only that, when I went down for jogging another $10 flew down from the sky. But the money didn't fall on me but on the couple beside me! ARGHHH. hahahha!

Anyways, met my proj grp mates at 9am this morning for my branding proj! After which at ard 11, we went for lunch. Initially wanted to go for Dim sum at chinatown but was rather late, so went to toa payoh's coffee shop for prawn noodles! Reached sch on time for Marketing Research Lecture. =))

Stayed back in sch to complete the proj and headed home at ard 6 plus! Suddenly got the urge to jog so went jogging. I GOT A NEW PILLOW! WAHAHAHAHAH

So looking forward to tmr! =DD gn!


10:38 PM