
I'm working today! Oh yah! Those who wants to get staff purchase from me, currently for this month of june and july, I would not be able to give because there is a cut down on the quota for all staff. Due to some major issue that happened. So sorry about that! Another thing is that, next time it will be better if all of you come down together(perhaps I will set a date for you guys to come down ya?) to get the staff because my manager and full-timer staff are complaining as most of your only get a few items at one time. Do give me a msg of the amount you are getting before you come down because as a part timer I do not have large quota too. Thanks for your understanding! =))
My bro is back! But he is booking in tonight which means I can only see him for awhile cause I will be working at 2pm later. Just now I talked to him about the guy that I'm interested. Its a disappointment again man, always when I talk to my bro about him, theres always something about him that will make me change my mind of him. I think he is another fellow that can't take up hardship. IPPT in commando is tough but when you can endure means theres a bonus point about you. Nevertheless, its just another phrase of life for a guy. If even this kind of thing he can't even endure. How to become a good man. I really wonder. There's so much excuses and all. I told my bro about the comments he gave, now I really think all those are just bullshit. Alright, I've made up my mind.
Oh yeaaa! Hopefully my eye-candy is working today! =DD
♥ 1:04 PM