
i talked to my eye-candy just now! HAHAHA. nahh, just merely asked whats his name thats all! That was after my work when we were walking out of lot one and he was standing at the entrance of the shop and he said "bye!" haha!
Yesterday night was such a good sleep and really didn't want to wake up. But I was too hungry! so got up at 12.15 to eat instant noodle and then headed fast for work at 1pm! Had fun today, and it was just the 3 of us! Rabiah, yen and me. Yen was so funny la, kept disturbing to talk to that eye-candy. But in the end never, cos he was such a good catch that even customers wants to know him also. Thats what we overheard when we were standing at the entrance when a group of young girls walked past our shop eye-ing at that guy!
Oh ya! I want to officially announce that my staff purchase for this month has exceeded my limit. So friends, meanwhile I won't be able to give discounts do freely! Try next month alrighty! =D
hmmmm, i wonder what he did today. Guess must be damn tired today la! Got to work at 3pm tmr. I shall have a long and deep slp tmr! But I'm feeling hungry now again. I guess tmr my hunger will wake me up again. =((
♥ 11:42 PM