
My design!
CHOP! booked the post for the day before it turns 12am! +D
Weeeee! Today was GREAT! Enjoyed every single accompany I had today.
Went to school in the morning for IS class as usual. WISP today ended early, so had a early lunch with shu and jun at canteen 1. While we were having lunch, there was a group of guys sitting diagonally opposite us. I feel so disgusted seeing them. Reason is not because they are ugly or whatsoever. But its because it seems like they have not seen pretty girls before. Just imagine them using those "lao ah peh" and disgusting seductive eyes looking at pretty girls when they walks past. Their eyes would be glued to them till they are off their sight. OMG! I'm not trying to despise guys from other courses. But seriously it's really damn bloody DISGUSTING! Oh gosh. cant believe those ppl exists.
After lunch, went back home to take a nap because I was feeling super tired. Went out at ard 5 plus for Crystal's bday celebration! So coincidentally, I saw Calista at the bus stop! She was heading down to town too! So yeahhh, sat with her and chatted. =))

At 190 bus with Calista, heading to town!
Reached glasshouse at ard 6.15pm and met up with the SCOs! Though most of them are super late, as usual. The thing was well planned by wenjing and carmen!=D Had the soup for the day there as I had my dinner at home before heading down! Enjoyed the company that I had, those familiar faces and the crappy things that they talk about and play with. =DD
Wanted to have Rochor Tao Huey after that but was rather late so decided to have it another day. After which took lots of group photos outside and headed home with alvin! my usual bus partner! Had FUN TODAY! Pictures says it ALL! =DDD
Tmr I'm having DIM SUM lunch with peline and jas! FEELING HUNGRY now! =xx
Pictures for the DAY!
The happy bday girl, CRYSTAL!

=DD

mee with the balloons!

US!

Carmen!

my favs! Dey and elaine!

My girl! 2 vainpots. =x

DEYYY! =D

My dearest ASCO with her BF. lovelyy ehh! =D

With the crappy WENJIN!

ALVIN! my bus partner!

Guang and dey! Those 2 jokers. Thats what they do when they turns bored! LOL.

LOL!

Group PIC!

Candid!
♥ 11:47 PM