I'M SO PISSED! Just now wanted to chop the Sunday's post but my camera hanged my com. Soooo, this post is posted on Monday! I thought I would make it in time. ARGHHH.
Let me update about today, woke up at 11 today, had my home-cook lunch at home. It was a simple one though but still! its nicer than outside food. +)) Helped my mum to colour her hair and then headed for work! Today there's yen, rabiah and yy! Had fun working today, saw a Eurasian mix chinese guy today. One word, CUTE! ahahah! And my eye-candy wasn't working today! AWWW. HAHAH
I'm so glad today is ending well. Oh yah! My mananger's name has changed from Grace to Gwenda! =DDD
Just now Lionel came to the shop and collect his disc and told me some stuff! Arghhh, am I being not understanding? KEWEI! HELP!
♥ 12:00 AM