Yeah! Went for jogging in the stadium with jamie. Tested out her 2.4km, so yeah. jogged together. Finally I've attended the gym orientation! Now I'm officially declared free to go in to use the FREE equipments there. =DD Yeah, its a short one though, bout 30 mins or so. Worked on the treadmill for awhile.
Both ying and i went for dinner at bukit timah plaza. Had Korean food, I must say its nice and affordable, comparing it to other places. Both of us bought a FBT shorts there! each at $10.50, there's a range of colours to choose from. So I'm deciding if I should get the red colour.. hmmmm. Anyways, after that ying had the urge to eat cakes, soooooooo initially wanted to just accompany her. BUT ended up eating fried dumplings at a Taiwanese cafe. I must say the service is good and the boss there is friendly la. Considering the questions ying asked about her taiwan stuff. He was so patient to explain to her.. HAHAH.
Alrightt, calling vanet now to discuss bout our outing on sat! =DD
♥ 10:31 PM