<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7418132?origin\x3dhttp://audrisss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rely on me.
i'm your soul.

Your photo here.

I'm a girl who ONLY love myself.

strike out.

I want you
I wanna be rich too

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

i know who you are:)

my PLAYLIST


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Woke up at 8am this morning, met xing at cck control. Took a long bus ride down to Kallang! We got LOST! the shine college is so difficult to find la!but a kind uncle came to rescue us! hahha. Both of us bought 3021 which was his bicycle plate no. BUT! today's lottery draw came out 0231. just abit more! hahahha!

afterwhich, went to have lunch and watched Resident Evil at the cathay! =DD the show is quite a nice catch!. I would rate it 8.5/10! 3 of us, shu-jun-me were bloody scared la! screaming and all. but we managed to watch through the whole thing. =DD

At ard late evening,took the free shuttle bus from PS to Tiong Bahru Plaza and went to visit my grandparents! +DD. NICEEEEE. next time I shall take more often.LOL

when im alone i think about you
let me be busy.


♥ 9:04 PM