
- Start of Parade -

- My Family -

- =DD -

- My FAV bro! -
Yeah! Attended my bro's Graduation Ceremony yesterday at his camp.I thought it would be much more impressive though. But I'm glad he walked finished the 72km safely!=DD
Had a much occupied week, lots of fun! Had my idare afterglow last sunday at sentosa. Had lots of fun! We watched Song of the Sea! i must say its a nice show, the effects were nice!! hahha thats what both sab and I were looking forward right at the start of the outing. HAHAHA.and yeah! I got my Islander card. SOOOOO, got to make good use of it. Shall go there SOON! =)) Anyways, just came back from my cousin's 21st bday at NSRCC, my goodness. Its so funny la, so usual.. all the sabo-ing and the hilarious things that happened. LOL.
these are the photos taken at Sentosa!

- US on the monorail to Sentosa! -we were super late thou =x -

- DINNERTIME! -

- PHISH FOOD -

- 1st TRY -

- 2nd TRY -

- FINALLY!!=)) -
OH YAH! -Lionels' in ARMY already! so yeah, of course there will be pics!- but i cant upload it for some reason now. SO shall do it other time! =DD
working tmr after service!
♥ 11:31 PM