just browsed through some of my close friend's blog. I guess most are enjoying their life now.ahhaa. thats random.
its left with 5 more days to sch re-open. I've kind of looking forward to it though. Perhaps I know that I would be enjoying the company that I will have and the people that I would be seeing in sch! hahah
anyways,had my phish food outing today! ITS just eating eating & eating. Initially we we were suppose to meet at 11.50pm opposite Np's bus stop. But as usual, all of us were late. So met up sab first and next earliest was ginni! First stop was to Settlers Cafe at Holland v. Played lots of game there and had our lunch there till bout 5pm. Next was to ColdRock, which sab and ginni said was a MUST-try ice-cream. SOoooo,all the6 of us went down.Its also at hv so its convenient though.
-ColdRock, its yummy and the flavoring is something special too!
After eating, we thought of playing the spot the difference game at PS's arcade. We then made our way there! Hence, after that we went Lau Pa Sat for our "zi cha". HAHAHA. Had a very fulfilling dinner! YUMMY! dishes were sting ray, kangkong,sweet&sour chicken,oyster omelette and satay with my fav ricecake! =DDDD
Meanwhile we celebrated Sab's bday too, which was on the 1010, same as yiin's.

-US at the PS's arcade-
This week is gonna be busy but I'm happily anticipating lots of thing for the upcoming weeks!
♥ 1:31 AM