arghh. should i go run tmrr?? BUT IM QUITE TIRED. shall see how when i get up tmr morning.
Oh wells,my shop will be under renovation till 9nov. SO im officially free! shall enjoy my days to the max. But I will be resting more la. pimples are POPPING out of my face.cant stand it. This afternoon went for the SCDF talk with xing accompanying me. =DD cleared some of my doubts though!
wed: free!
thursday: free!
fri: BAMP trial in school
sat: Break Camp at 4pm. Meeting the girls for drinking in the night!
sun: Service!
so this will be my week! I WANT TO GO SENTOSA! I WANT TO USE MY ISLANDER CARD!=DD
My mummy will be going for a short trip to Vietnam with my aunt on sat till wednesday. =(( so i shall stay at home more often for these 2 daysss.
alright shall sleep soon!
♥ 10:35 PM