I'm home alone! its from monday night to thursday night. BUT! luckily i had my deys on mon night, they were at my house playing mahjong!=DD yeah, we had fun celebrating shiqin's bday too! its a memorable one i think! =D anyways, i went out with jamie on tues night, what we did was just eating pasar malam stuff at a void deck and chit chatted all the way!
This afternoon went out with my sisters, bought a heels and took my BRAND new cadigan from yiin! argh! i lost mine on monday right after i bought my new water bottle. I guess it just slipped off my bag when I wasn't alert. hahah. OLD ONE DONT GO NEW ONE WONT COME. haha.yeah! im optimistic! =DD
Actually wanted to catch Ratatouille today! but was too late for the movie. I want to watch it! =((
aright!im enjoying my holi!=D
♥ 11:07 PM