Im at home resting! so tired la, im just slping, slping and slping! keep slping all the way ever since i got food poisoning. I've self-proclaimed that its the Unagi sushi that I had after my attachment on Thursday.
Argh, being sick is just so irritating la. Its not only being so sick but also missing out important events. Yesterday was Xian's bday, we initially planned to go Sakura for buffet. BUT since im so damn sick. I couldnt go and therefore miss out celebrating with her and my sisters. Not only that, so coincidentally its also Cat's bday today! They were out watching movie and having dinner. =(((((( I've missed out all the fun!
Anyways, I got quite a surprise from vanet and wensheng.LOL. they came over to my house and visit me this afternoon without informing.OMG.its like so paiseh la, i was in my pajamas then.LOL. but still! thanks for coming! =DD
I want to stay healthy again! oh yah, its damn funny. Yiin told me to eat porridge the day before her bday. Just in case i get infected with food poisoning again. DAMN FUNNY LA. hahahah!! alright, i think im recovering! =D thanks for those we sms-ed me! =D
♥ 7:01 PM