its a FRIDAY! had my last presentation today! not too bad i think. but something shocked me during the presentation. I think sometimes its better to keep quiet when someone is presenting. its kinda rude. Anyways, i dont want to think of it anymore.
Had blaw revision lecture just now and it ended around 1pm? after which went to pay for IDARE camp at the kiosk. got some stuff from cheers and now im home! Initially, brudders had already planned to play mahjong today at fen's house. BUT, because I'm sick for the past 2 days. We decided to cancel it cos I'm not feeling super well yet. =( before typing this entry, I was asked by my mum to mop the floor. argh! but its over cos its done already. Today and tmr will be a REST day! NO NDP rehersal TMR! *horray! but it would be the last and final one on next thursday! I will definitely miss the saturdays.
Alrighttttt, nice to have mobtv!=D
♥ 3:22 PM