HAHA.cos of many request, I'm here to update my blog.LOL.JK!
Life has been busy busy busy! especially this few weeks. Yeah, I had NDP rehearsal just now. Its so called "family day" for us to invite our family. My parents wasn't interested, so I gave the tix to Vanet and Hui.I'm glad that they were able to make it all though its quite last minute. All else its so wasted la! ahah.=) Yesterday we just had a farewell party for Jason, he is going to enlist into army on the 14 July, which is soooo soon la. He is damn kuku la, its actually meant to be a surprise party for him, but girlfriend bluffed him saying its my belated birthday celebration. He actually believed it, SO HILARIOUS. you guys should see how shocking his face was. LOL!
Oh yeah, I REFORMATTED MY COM. now my com is so much faster! soooooooo HAPPY!=)))
Anyways, going church tmr with vanet and hui!=) its like been 3 weeks since i last went for service.quite excited about tmr.I cant be lazy ah. AND! this week is quite depressing for me, one of my close girlfriend really made me really very disappointed. I just hope that it will be over soon and it will be fine. If you are reading this, I hope there wont be any hard feelings.I wont want to lose such a good friend like you.=) I've been so busy with projects and there are 2 upcoming tests. ARGH! alright, gotta slp soon. IM so tired but its been very enjoyable being filled with so much activities! hahahah! gd night everyone!
♥ 12:15 AM