Wee! I love my life! Just came back from lot 1, just met up with my gfs! we had a really really nice talk over dinner and had nice food! I just felt much better after meeting them up. =))
Its going to be the 2nd week of school, I'm just feeling excited about it! I cant wait to have school. I think I shall make my poly life be an enriching one and shall make it fun!! Anyways, it is a drag for me to work tmr. =( I guess im too sick about the feeling going for work now. Hmm, its like I have been working at campers for more than 6 mths. This is my longest job ever!! hahah. Well, I enjoy working there and the colleagues there are good. The reason for me to not like working there is partly because I'm quite tired of working and to study at the same time. Sometimes, I just wanna have some time for myself to enjoy doing the things that I like. BUT! If i stop working, I may not have the income for myself to indulge in luxuries like shopping. =(
Anyways, I hope everything will go on fine and that my boss will be fine with me. I can occasionally work ya. HAHA. I'm gonna work hard for my GPA from now on. YES! AUDRIS! you can do it! alrighty, ending here. will post soon! +)
♥ 11:05 PM