I've been a cashier! yeah. Had training on wed and thurs at ND. Luckily everything went well. MANY things happened on my first day of cashier-ing just too lazy to type in. BUT it wasn't that bad. A customer actually came back and returned me 20 bucks because I miscalculated. I'm so blessed. haha. Yeah, and i enjoyed the first day of work. Wensheng came to bought me lunch and chit chatted with me. haha! what a friend! =)Customers there are all sporty type which makes conversation easy. Though I'm the only person working in the shop, there are still people to talk to such as the customers and even small kids. THEY are so adorable. =))
2nd day of work there was getting bored, most prob is also because I got the hang of it which made me less nervous and speed up my cashier-ing. I was so bored to death, I could almost lie of the table and doze off. LOL. But luckily i din. =) Oh well, I'm still not sure how to use the NETS machine just only the Visa. LOL. haha! thinking about it makes me wanna laugh sia. LOL! Anyway, working there is just so relaxing la. =) I'm glad that I made the right choice of choosing this job over the FnB job at esplanade.
I rented 2 shows! Just the Man and Take the lead. Both are nice shows BUT it makes you wanna go into a relationship. Thats bad! =(
Working Schedule:
Monday- OFF
Tuesday- Campers
Wednesday- Campers
Thursday- Campers
Friday- Campers
Sat- Campers
Sun- Campers
This week's schedule is quite packed. But next week is much less tedious. Just 2 working days. And well, I cant go volley training for this whole week. I'm gonna be dead. Got to practice and exercise on my own! =)
To end: I LOVE YOU! thanks for helping me when I'm rrreeeeeeeally in need of help. You came to my rescue! =)
♥ 6:08 PM